66 COMMIT: SPRING 2017 CHALLENGE — STARTS APRIL 1ST!
COMMITMENT & CONSISTENCY
Studies have shown that when you do something consistently over an average of 66 days, it becomes a habit. Once it becomes a habit, it becomes part of your daily life, like eating and breathing.
This spring, Dragonfly is going to help you make working out and eating right a habit! We’re going to encourage and challenge you to schedule your workouts, make them a priority, and stick to them. Once the 66 days is up, ideally you will have formed a habit that has life changing effects on you, such as:
- Boosting happiness levels
- Improving Memory
- Reducing risk of heart disease naturally
- Increasing self-confidence
- Helping you Sleep better
- Performing better at work
- Increasing energy
- Causing you to be less susceptible to disease
- Increasing strength and flexibility
- Adding years to your life and life to your years
- Cost – $50 to join! This buys you daily/weekly check-ins as necessary, regular access to Team DFLY for exercise or nutrition consultation, regular tracking and prizes! Can use existing packages or buy new as needed.
- April 1st – June 5th (66 Days)
- Pairs of 2 (choose a partner or we can choose one for you). Point of the partner is to help keep you motivated throughout the 66 days. It helps if this person has the same workout schedule as you, but is not mandatory
- Before the challenge starts, a member of Team DFLY sits down with each pair to discuss goals. Based off these goals, we determine recommended # of spin, strength, and recovery classes per/week, plus caloric intake. *These are very broad and generalized recommendations. If you’re interested in something more specific and tailored to you, a custom fitness evaluation and/or food plan are available for additional fees.
- Pairs are NOT competing against one another. You are competing against the goals you set for yourselves.
- Every week Team DFLY recognizes those who hit their goals. Prizes, gifts, etc will be granted along the way to keep you excited and motivated!
- Travel is not a reason to skip the challenge! If you have travel plans, you simply need to find alternative cardio, strength, and recovery workouts to do in place of Dragonfly, and log them with Team DFLY. The goal is turn healthy living into a lifestyle, and travel is a part of life!